- Must be registered as Importer in the Register of Importers
- Have contract with a bank BANCASAT in System
- Enlisting Customs Agent, 306 MALDONADO OROZCO BAYRON ELY, 252 Marco Tulio MORALES HERRERA.
- Discharge the chapters of the merchandise imported.
- Have the following Original Documentation.
Required Documentation (by the importer)
- Original Commercial Invoice Foliated Mexico.
- Packing List of Goods.
- Quality Certificate or Sheet.
- Certificate of Free Sale.
- Letter of Instructions.
- The International Plant Protection.
- Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- Phytosanitary Permit, Maga, Health & Medicine, Health Food, Etc.
- Ministry of Economy Resolution (This on Copy).
By the Carrier / Shipping / Linea Aerea
- Waybill / Bill of Laiding (B / L) Bill of Lading / Airway Bill (AWB)-Air Guide.
- Cargo Manifest.
Transpacific Logistics has the personnel qualified to advise in completing the documentation described above.